Skincare regimes change over the seasons, which is why hair removal becomes so popular in the summer. With the sweat and humidity increasing as days pass, it’s time to move into lighter attires. While many love to wear shorts, skirts, and sleeveless outfits, they may hesitate to do so if they’re conscious about their body hair. It’s not uncommon for many to choose hair removal before they wear summer outfits. For starters, it acts as a natural exfoliant of all the dead cells accumulated over the winters. Additionally, having smooth arms and legs makes one feel more confident in their body. And finally, the problem of body odor can easily be mitigated by hair removal. To understand the options available for you, this blog will explore five kinds of hair removal mediums you need to know about. Let’s get right into it!
- Shaving: A conventional method of hair removal, shaving is probably the quickest and easiest way to get rid of unwanted body hair. While there were razors only meant to be used on foamed and moist skin, today we have several kinds of razors that work well with dry skin, skipping the need to shower if you’re in a rush! Shaving offers a good degree of exfoliation as well, but users have to remember that moisturizing is a must. One of the challenges experienced is the itchiness of new growth and how frequently shaving is required. The stubble can be annoying and prickly, especially on the legs.
- Epilators: A modern take on the razor but a plan that works with the roots, epilator may take a little more time. However, they’re far more effective than razors if you’re looking for moderate lasting time. Since epilators uproot the hair from the roots, it can sting a little. The effects are gorgeous smooth skin that you can get right at the comfort of your home.
- Laser Therapy: Our top recommendation if you have the budget and time is to visit a professional laser therapist. This is the best hair removal method for legs, especially when such hair follicles are thick and coarse. The laser method eradicates hair follicles from your skin without any side effects. IT may take one or multiple sessions but is cost-saving in the long run.
- Home remedies: Using a pumice stone or body packs that help naturally remove hair are a few of the popular home remedies for hair epilation. The key is to gently exfoliate the skin with which loose body hairs begin to uproot without much of a fuss. In a month or so you will notice that your body hair has reduced considerably.
- Professional Waxing: Waxing is a great method to get rid of unwanted body hair and comes in various types. If you have a moderate to high tolerance for pain, this may not even pinch if done by a trained professional.
Our blog is dedicated to all those who would like to get rid of their body hair and feel confident in their own skin. We hope these methods shed light on your options, helping you look and feel gorgeous this summer