Is smoking cannabis the only method you have tried yet? There are several trends online that promote consuming marijuana and cannabinoids in unsafe manners that could do you more harm than good. So today, we are going to show you 5 different ways to consume cannabis safely that help you enjoy the high, reap its medical or recreational benefits and not worry about having to run to the ER.
- Transdermals and Patches: Transdermals and patches are a method to get THC absorbed into your bloodstream through your skin if you’re not a fan of smoking or are looking for pain management. These take five to ten minutes to start showing effect and last up to 12 hours, which is impressive if you’re using cannabinoids as prescription medicine.
- Gums, Drops, Suckers, and Tincture: If you’re looking for a method to consume cannabis that takes less time for the high to kick in, try one of these out. It takes one to three minutes for the effects’ onset, lasting up to three hours. You can absorb THC right into your bloodstream by holding one of these in your mouth.
- Vape Oil: There are a lot of varieties in cannabis oils that you can find on buddha buddy to add to an e-cigarette or vape wick. The benefit of using cannabis oil is that these are being smoke-free and use water vapor to give you the benefits of the strain you are using. The effects take about one to three minutes to begin and last up to 3 hours. You can also carry it around as prescription medicine since the vape stick is portable.
- Brownies, Edibles, Drinks, and Capsules: Another delicious way to have your dose of cannabis is to eat them in the form of brownies or edibles. Capsules are just as effective if you’re looking for a prescriptive method without the fuss of elaborate setups and smoke. It will help you sustain a slight but effective high as the effects last six to eight hours in general cases. However, be careful to not over-consume; we know they can be delicious, but taking more than the recommended dose (2.5-5 mg for women, 5-10 mg for men) will leave you reeling for a long time!
- Smoking with a Bong, Bowl, or Joint: This is probably the best method to go to if you don’t want a long-lasting high. The effects take place within one to three minutes of smoking and can show quick results in terms of reducing the effects of chronic pain, anxiety, depression, or insomnia. However, the flame and heat in this method may eliminate some compounds that are preserved in the other methods.
As a disclaimer, we always advise the readers to use their discretion while consuming heavy-headed strains as they can cause effects like being sluggish or even immobility. Do not layer your cannabis with substances that may cause a reaction. The only way to enjoy cannabis is the safe way, and now you know five!