Health issues for both men and women are different. Women are prone to health risks that sometimes go undiagnosed. They suffer from many unwanted health-issues such as breast cancer, hormonal problems, and reproductive-issues.
In this set of writing, the most common problems faced by women are being highlighted. Being an inseparable part of society it is crucial for women to take care of themselves. Let us see some of the most widespread health emergencies for women.
Most prevalent health concerns faced by women
The below-mentioned problems are not only being faced in one part of the country but they are common in every corner of the world by women. Let us go through them once.
- Heart disease: It is a misbelief that heart risks are faced mostly by men. In a survey studied in almost 33 countries, it has been seen that the ratio of having a heart disease is nearly equal in both genders. In some countries, the number of women dying due to this is more than the number of men losing their lives.
- Breast cancer: No study can deny the high-density of women population suffering from breast cancer. It is the most common type of problem a woman can have. Sometimes, it is not considered life-threatening but taking advice from a healthcare professional is however recommended.
- Ovarian and cervical cancer: Some people may confuse ovarian cancer with cervical, but the amount of pain and complexities is the same in both cases. Ovarian cancer occurs in the fallopian tubes of a woman while cervical occurs in the lower uterus. It is important to understand the difference and take advice when the symptoms appear.
- Gynecological health: Menstrual cycle may cause some problems when you witness something more than bleeding and discharge. A woman may also suffer from many vaginal issues if having pain while intercourse. If left unchecked, it can lead to the problem such as- infertility or kidney failure.
- Pregnancy issues: Health hazards like asthma, diabetes, and depression can put an adverse effect on the life of both the child and the mother. Moreover, in pregnancy, the RBC(Red Blood Cell) count of the mother also decreases. However, doctors like Karen Threlkel successfully manage to control such problems while pregnant. Since, it is the most important phase of a woman’s life, it should be trouble free.
- Depression and anxiety: Depression-like problems are getting a peak now. In such a stressful life, problems like these are very common for both men and women. Hormonal fluctuations also lead to depression. Perimenopause can also cause anxiety in women. A pregnant woman is more prone to have such conditions more than other women.
- Autoimmune diseases: These occur when White Blood Cells start attacking normal healthy cells inside the body. This can be a real health hazard as the cells in our body won’t be capable enough to understand the difference between a foreign particle and a healthy living cell. Some of the symptoms to identify these problems are:
- Mild fever
- Skin irritation
The health of a woman cannot be simply ignored. These common problems now require modern solutions. It is an eyeopener concern for you and for your near and dear ones too. Make other women also aware of such health problems.