Nothing reminds of ‘Christmas is round the corner’ more beautifully than the presence of Poinsettias. This tropical plant chooses to bloom at that point of time. With the festivities arriving, Poinsettia is the perfect addition you need to have in your indoor and outdoor landscaping design. The plants come in different shades and colours and not only just the ‘red and white’ also known as ‘Santa suits’. There are many varieties of Poinsettias for you to choose from. ‘Ice Crystal’, ‘Pink Candy’, ‘Ice Punch’ are some of them.
The Tropical Festival Reminder
Although used mainly as a decoration product for festive seasons, Artificial Poinsettia can be used as a part of a larger office decor too. Like its natural counterpart, the faux plants, wall décor are also of many kinds. The ‘Ice Crystals’ artificial poinsettia has bigger, rosy red bracts, along with buds coloured from pink to apricot and speckled with red. ‘Pink Candy’ poinsettias comprise bracts of deep pink to reddish colour with deep pink speckles. The ‘Ice Punch’ poinsettia has beautiful multi-coloured bracts in deep red and cream colours, which make a striking display when grouped together. Contemporary faux Poinsettias present all variants of this naturally beautiful landscaping product, minus the hassles of maintenance and indoor plant care, giving you a win-win proposition.
Therefore, not just for the festive season, Poinsettias can be used as a part of office interior design, mostly a product among your indoor office plants.
How to decorate Poinsettias?
Green interior landscaping products, floral decorations become all the more attractive if you invest some planning and thought into the landscaping theme you create with them. Here are some sorts of methods to incorporate varieties of poinsettias into your office decor.
- The three-Flower Groups: One of the essential standards of enhancing a space is doing it in multiples of three. When you are building up your indoor stylistic decor, put your poinsettias in gatherings of three. One looks desolate, two looks boring, yet utilizing three or multiples of it gives the total floral architecture profundity.
- Having different depths: It is additionally a smart thought to have an assortment of plant sizes and holders. When you are setting your poinsettias, put the flowers on diverse levels. Little wooden tables, cartons, stools, and seats, can all go about as plant risers to offer depth to your style of indoor office plants.
Perfect for interiors
- As a realistic looking plant, artificial Poinsettias can be used even after the festive season is over as they do not have any chance of decaying. Thus, they become a permanent part of your office interior design.
- Made to withstand very high or low temperatures, it can be kept in direct sunlight or in no sunlight at all. And all these faux plants are made of high quality silk material making it invulnerable to fire.
- Natural Poinsettias have a water problem. Excess or less water leads to falling of leaves which is absent from your indoor plant care if you choose Artificial Poinsettias.
Although poinsettias are mainly used during festivals, there are many types and kinds of artificial landscaping poinsettias that can be used as a part of one’s interior landscape designing. Leverage your creativity and the inherent style and class of faux poinsettias to create a stunning floral landscape for your office space. With no indoor plant care to think of, Artificial Poinsettia is a perfect addition to your office interior design.