If you’ve found a t-shirt that fits well and is extremely comfortable also, you’ve got almost everything! One thing that you need is the perfect way to style that amazing t-shirt of yours. Here are 10 amazing ways to style your basic T-shirts and make a great outfit:
1. Casual day? Wear your favorite shorts.
A light-blue t-shirt and khaki shorts make the best combination for a day-out during summers. A pair of sunglasses and printed slip-on will make an elegant look.
You can wear this combination while you’re traveling or for adventure trips. With the comfort and style together, it’ll suit you all day.
2. Add the spice of Denim
A wise man once said, whenever in doubt, layer the t-shirt up with denim and loafers to be ready in a minute. This effortless look is a great combination to hit any event or plan. A date, movie, or hang out with friends, you’ve got everything!
3. Use that pink tee you’ve got
Ever feel like pink is not your color? Try pairing it up with a super cool jacket and a nice pair of jeans. You’ll love the outfit for the day while rocking the basics.
This outfit is perfect for a casual plan. For a day when it’s not too hot or not too cold, this outfit will be a great pick.
4. Style up that navy t-shirt
Got a navy t-shirt? If not, get one for yourself and pair it up with stretchy grey jeans. Not just that it makes a classy outfit but complements your features and age pretty well.
For the first date, it’s a pretty good outfit to go with. Get it together with a brown watch and white sneakers for a classy dead-end look.
5. Red and blue goes well
You’re missing out on some great outfits if you don’t have a red t-shirt in your wardrobe. All men got to do is pair it with a blue denim jean, and they’ll have an outfit to rock already.
Just add a classic watch and sneakers, and you can rock any day-out plan on weekends.
6. Tuck it in
A tucked t-shirt does it all sometimes! For example, pairing a white T-shirt with a good pair of tan chinos makes an outfit nobody can beat. Make sure the t-shirt fits you well and compliments your body shape.
Wearing it with loafers and a watch will grab you all the attention you want.
7. Yellow makes a beautiful fellow
Do not ever take a yellow tee for a no to your wardrobe. It makes an excellent outfit for the spring season when paired with a denim jacket and washed up jeans.
White sneakers complete the outfit, and the combination of yellow, blue, and white enhances your height.
8. Chino it up
Wear any t-shirt. Yes, you read it right. Own a good pair of chinos and pair any basic t-shirt for a killer outfit. You can check out JasperHollandCo.com for a great collection of basic T-shirts that looks amazing with no effort at all. So, grab a chino, and your t-shirt outfit will be good to go. Also, white sneakers add a little spark to the t-shirt and chino outfit, don’t forget them.
9. White goes with everything
No matter if it’s a pair of jeans, chinos, or a pair of shorts, a white t-shirt goes with everything. Just remember to pair it with dark-colored bottoms for a quick and fantastic look.
10. Wear a shirt
The greatest way to wear a t-shirt is to layer it with a shirt that matches the color. If you’ve got the colors right, you have a perfect outfit for yourself already. Some great color combinations are white and blue, yellow and brown, grey and black, etc.
All your outfit ideas are pretty much sorted with the ones mentioned above. If it’s a date or a day out with friends, t-shirts are your best buddies. But, it’s quite essential to choose your t-shirts right according to your body, size, and everything. Here are a few tips for selecting a perfect tee for yourself:
- A good t-shirt should complement your body well. It shall neither be too baggy nor very tight. Baggy ones will be unflattering, and the tight ones will make you look like a packed sausage. If you work out and want to show off your body, choose a slightly tighter t-shirt to make you look good. On the other hand, if you’re a little bulky, choose loose t-shirts to make you look thinner.
- Please do not compromise with the shoulder seam as they make the most expensive t-shirts look ugly. Align the seam with your shoulder and not any lower on the arm.
- Sleeves should always be at the halfway of the upper arm. Only if you’re tall, sleeves may look good even if they’re a little lower than halfway.
- The length of the t-shirt should at least cover the waistband, or else you’ll be showing your buttocks every time you bend. Not even any longer or the t-shirt might look like a nightgown.
- For the shape, always choose what suits your body perfectly. Avoid the boxy tees, or you’ll end up looking like a sandwich board.
- Choose the neckline according to the proportions of your body and face though you should particularly choose to wear a neckline according to the occasion or a situation.
- Generally, the crew collar suits somebody with a built-up body while v neck is suitable for shorter people.
- Choose cotton t-shirts as they’re soft and relaxed.
T-shirts are one piece of clothing that can suit any outfit idea and every occasion. Wear it with a blazer; you’ll be wedding ready, wear it with a jacket, you’ll be travel-ready, and wear it with shorts for any plan whatsoever. Choose them wisely, and they’ll be your best friends in the wardrobe. Pay attention to the color, fit, and material of the t-shirt so that you’ve got a versatile piece of clothing ready.