There’s no denying it any longer – the summer holidays are here and across the country parents are desperately trying to come up with ways to entertain their little ones without blowing the household budget in the process. School holidays are perfect for days out, but it’s not a cheap thing to do. Entry ticket prices can seem very high and then you also need to contemplate the costs of getting there, plus refreshments whilst there (unless you’re thrifty enough to bring a picnic). Help is at hand though as CBeebies magazine have teamed up with Merlin Entertainments for a summer long campaign where parents can save up to £355 on top kids’ attractions across the UK with their kids go free promotion.
Every issue from 16th July until 7th October will contain two vouchers for children to go free to a different attraction – ranging from Legoland to Chessington World of Adventure and Sealife. Bearing in mind that the CBeebies magazine only costs £2.99 per issue, it’s a brilliant investment to save a whole load more money. Add on the fact that the magazine’s actually fantastic for children too – packed with great educational activities and loads of stickers, making it ideal to keep children busy during the car journey to the attraction.
Here’s the full list of which vouchers are available when.
- Issue 409 (16th July) – Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
- Issue 410 (30th July) – Chessington World of Adventures – Save £68 (£34 per ticket)
- Issue 411 (13th Aug) – Alton Towers Resort inc. CBeebies Land – Save £86.40 (£43.20 per ticket)
- Issue 412 (27th Aug) – Warwick Castle – Save £39.60 (£19.80 per ticket)
- Issue 413 (10th Sept) – Legoland and Legoland Discovery Centre – Save £82.80 (£41.40 per ticket)
- Issue 414 (24th Sept) – Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
Full terms and conditions will be in the CBeebies magazine each fortnight, along with the dates for which the vouchers are valid.
If you’re planning to be out and about this summer (and into the autumn) with your children then CBeebies magazine will most definitely save you money.
Disclaimer: Compensation has been received for this post.