It's been a while since I've done a meme on here so when I was rather keen to join in when I was tagged over on Boo, Roo and Tigger too to take part in this I'm a blogger, get me out of here meme which started on Kate on Thin Ice's blog.
The idea is simple, and the rules are as follows:
1. Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission.
2. Tag a few bloggers to do the same
3. Come back to my original blog post and tell me you have done the questions and answers so I can take a look and promote your post.
So, whilst I might not be a fan of the TV show, here goes…
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
The never ending noise. I hadn't realised before I had kids, but I actually like peace and quiet and do find those days when there is none from the moment they get up to after they've gone to bed hard work. Just a couple of minutes of silence in the middle of the say can actually be quite refreshing.
2. What qualities would you bring to the jungle?
Down to earth practical common sense. It's what northerners do.
3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Probably by being far too blunt. I'm not very good at keeping my mouth shut if someone's annoying me.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Probably snake. It actually tasted fine, but I just couldn't get my head round what it was.
5. What item would you smuggle into the jungle with you?
Good tea bags. I can't start my day without them.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Flying with the RAF. An amazing experince, but rather scary too.
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My husband and kids, without a doubt.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle and why?
Probably Ian Hislop. Whilst that may sound a strange choice he's someone that's always been on my dream dinner party guest list. I think he's incredibly funny and also incredibly knowledgeable. I've been subscribing to Private Eye for years and have always loved Have I Got News For You. You'd certainly never run out of conversation with him.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Rats. After a close encounter with one in a London student flat I'm very anti-rodent.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
It has to be a shower. I hate feeling dirty, so the thought of three weeks without a proper shower fills with me dread in itself.
I'm now tagging the following lovely bloggers to take part:
* Carolin from Mummy Alarm
* Andrea from all you need is love (and cake)
* Clare from Seasider in the City
I don't want to force anyone to join in if they don't want to, but if you're also a blogger and want to take part then please write a post with your answers and leave a link to your post in the comments below.