I am so not a fashion person. Going shopping for clothes fills me with dread, so Bigjigs asking me to wear a branded T-shirt as part of my sponsorship deal with them for BritMums Live! was an instant stress buster, although I was a little worried about just what they'd come up with.
The Bigjigs blogger outreach programme is the Play Patrol and all the children involved are Play Patrol Agents so this is how fellow Play Patrol member Sarah from Ramblings of a Sussex Mummy and I are going to be dressed for the conference.
Borrow our special agent glasses and pop them on. Decide what your special agent name would be and put it on our little whiteboard, along with the #PlayPatrol hashtag. Get your photo taken and tweet it to @bigjigstoys One lucky person who does so will be chosen at random to win an Around the World Train Set from the amazing Bigjigs wooden rail range, worth £45.99.
Now for the boring bit…
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. People can only enter one photo into the competition – to enter they must include @bigjigstoys in the tweet.
2. Competition will close on midnight on the 24th June 2013. Any entrants after this time will not be entered into the draw.
3. A winner will be picked at random on the 25th June 2013.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Items cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
6. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize.
See you at BritMums and good luck!
Disclaimer: I am being sponsored by Bigjigs to attend BritMums Live!